Smile. Snap. Be Written Into An Everlasting Story.
RULE 1: FILL OUT THE FORM & UPLOAD YOUR FAVORITE PHOTO OF YOUR KIDDO!
RULE 2: LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE (UNICORN ELECTRIC KIDS PUBLISHING) & FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @UNICORNELECTRICKIDS!
RULE 3: HAVE YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY VOTE!
RULE 4: READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING
2. Our contest will run from November 26th, 2019 until January 12th, 2020. All photos entered will have the opportunity to be voted on by the public during round one. The top 40 photos will then move on to round two. The author/illustrator will choose the 16 winners of the contest to be featured in the book. Public Voting will take place on the Unicorn Electric Kids Publishing Facebook Page. A link will be emailed to the contest's guardian once the photo is posted.
3. Photos are judged with no discrimination towards gender, race, or age. All decisions are final (unless a guardian decides to opt out of the contest). We are looking for diverse faces and are huge fans of inclusion.
4. Photos containing nudity or children depicted in a derogatory or dangerous position will not be accepted. Unicorn Electric Kids Publishing reserves the right to refuse any photograph which they deem unacceptable.
5. If a professional photo is submitted to our contests, Unicorn Electric Kids Publishing will not be held responsible for securing usage rights from the photographer. It is highly recommended that the parent or guardian receive rights to use the photo prior to contest submission.
6. We will announce round one winners approximately 15 days after the contest closes, and the grand prize round two winners will be announced approximately 15 days after that. Winners are announced on the Web Site. Winners will receive notification via email. Upon verification of the winners the author will begin writing and illustrating the book.
7. If there are fewer than 40 entrants by the contests end date the contest will be canceled, so be sure to share the contest with your friends and family who you know have children in the specified age range.
8. Our contests are void where prohibited by law. The contestants assume the total responsibility of knowing their local laws in regard to photo contests and are subject to any local, state, national, or international laws. Unicorn Electric Kids Publishing accepts no responsibility for making these individual legal determinations.
9. Please ensure your information is completed accurately. Unicorn Electric Kids accepts photos of children 1-5 years old for this contest.
Unicorn Electric Kids